Eligibility for NYS OPWDD Services | Schools
Date: Wednesday,September 12, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: WNY DDSO - Training Annex Building 16 - Room B-70
1200 East West Road
West Seneca, NY 14224
Understand the guidelines and process to determine a person's eligibility for OPWDD services. Learn how to gather the necessary documentation to support an eligibility determination request. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
http://www.parentnetworkwny.orgParent Network of WNY is a community resource for families of individuals with special needs and for professionals who work with these families. Parent Networks’s goal is to empower families to successfully advocate for their children with special needs and to see that they receive proper care and education by offering seminars, workshops, conferences information and referral services and resources.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers