Broadway Market Traditions | News
BUFFALO NY - An Easter week tradition is in full swing at Buffalo's Broadway Market.
Shoppers came from all over Western New York to get their Perogies, pussy willows, and butter lambs, as families gather for the Easter celebration.
2 On Your Side Photojournalist Dooley O'Rourke spent a little time at the market on Thursday to find out what keeps people coming back.
You can also check out aphoto gallery of the sights at the Broadway Market here.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author