Broadway Market Traditions | News
BUFFALO NY - An Easter week tradition is in full swing at Buffalo's Broadway Market.
Shoppers came from all over Western New York to get their Perogies, pussy willows, and butter lambs, as families gather for the Easter celebration.
2 On Your Side Photojournalist Dooley O'Rourke spent a little time at the market on Thursday to find out what keeps people coming back.
You can also check out aphoto gallery of the sights at the Broadway Market here.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight