Grand Jury Indicts Alleged Gang Members | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A federal grand jury has handed down two indictments against members of an alleged violent gang.
The U.S. Attorney's Office says three members of the Bailey Boys have been charged in connection with two shootings, one of a rival gang member, the other involved a drug deal gone bad. One of the victims was wounded, the other was killed.
The Bailey Boys alone, who operate in the Winspear, Kensington, and Eggert Road area, now stand accused of a total of three murders and six shootings, including a drive-by that occurred during a neighborhood party where numerous kids were present.
Local officials say the violent gang most often went after rival gang members, but also posed a risk to others.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found