Police Identify Driver in Fatal Crash | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police have identified the woman killed in a crash Thursday evening.
The accident happened around 6:30pm on Humboldt Parkway in Buffalo.
Investigators say the driver Mary Pugh, 47, of Buffalo, lost control and hit another vehicle before coming to a rest near a power pole.
She was rushed to ECMC where she later died. Officers say a medical condition may have played a role in the crash.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public