Police Identify Driver in Fatal Crash | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police have identified the woman killed in a crash Thursday evening.
The accident happened around 6:30pm on Humboldt Parkway in Buffalo.
Investigators say the driver Mary Pugh, 47, of Buffalo, lost control and hit another vehicle before coming to a rest near a power pole.
She was rushed to ECMC where she later died. Officers say a medical condition may have played a role in the crash.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.