Police Identify Driver in Fatal Crash | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police have identified the woman killed in a crash Thursday evening.
The accident happened around 6:30pm on Humboldt Parkway in Buffalo.
Investigators say the driver Mary Pugh, 47, of Buffalo, lost control and hit another vehicle before coming to a rest near a power pole.
She was rushed to ECMC where she later died. Officers say a medical condition may have played a role in the crash.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers