Arrest Made in Connection with Attack of 96 Year Old Man | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - An 18-year-old has been arrested and charged in connection with a home invasion and beating of 96-year-old man.
Justice Feggans, 18, of Buffalo is charged with burglary and robbery. The Erie County District Attorney's office confirms that the Riverside High School student is being held on $250-thousand dollars.
96-year-old Levi Clayton was beaten up during the November attack.
Video surveillance cameras placed in Clayton's home showed a group of young men entering the home the night of the attack.
Clayton, a Deacon at Friendship Baptist Church, is recovering at a rehabilitation facility. He could soon be released into the care of relatives.
There are at least three people wanted in connection with this crime.
Feggans is due back in court for a felony hearing on January 8, 2013.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight