Arrest Made in Connection with Attack of 96 Year Old Man | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - An 18-year-old has been arrested and charged in connection with a home invasion and beating of 96-year-old man.
Justice Feggans, 18, of Buffalo is charged with burglary and robbery. The Erie County District Attorney's office confirms that the Riverside High School student is being held on $250-thousand dollars.
96-year-old Levi Clayton was beaten up during the November attack.
Video surveillance cameras placed in Clayton's home showed a group of young men entering the home the night of the attack.
Clayton, a Deacon at Friendship Baptist Church, is recovering at a rehabilitation facility. He could soon be released into the care of relatives.
There are at least three people wanted in connection with this crime.
Feggans is due back in court for a felony hearing on January 8, 2013.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers