Arrest Made in Connection with Attack of 96 Year Old Man | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - An 18-year-old has been arrested and charged in connection with a home invasion and beating of 96-year-old man.
Justice Feggans, 18, of Buffalo is charged with burglary and robbery. The Erie County District Attorney's office confirms that the Riverside High School student is being held on $250-thousand dollars.
96-year-old Levi Clayton was beaten up during the November attack.
Video surveillance cameras placed in Clayton's home showed a group of young men entering the home the night of the attack.
Clayton, a Deacon at Friendship Baptist Church, is recovering at a rehabilitation facility. He could soon be released into the care of relatives.
There are at least three people wanted in connection with this crime.
Feggans is due back in court for a felony hearing on January 8, 2013.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found