Person Shot on Bailey Avenue in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, NY - One person was taken to the hospital after being shot early Tuesday morning.
This happened around 4:00am in the 2300 block of Bailey Avenue.
Police officials say a dispute involving a large number of people when an 18-year-old was shot.
The male teen was taken to ECMC where he is in serious condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716)847-2255 or e-mail the department at www.bpdny.org.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight