Person Shot on Bailey Avenue in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, NY - One person was taken to the hospital after being shot early Tuesday morning.
This happened around 4:00am in the 2300 block of Bailey Avenue.
Police officials say a dispute involving a large number of people when an 18-year-old was shot.
The male teen was taken to ECMC where he is in serious condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716)847-2255 or e-mail the department at www.bpdny.org.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author