Two Hurt in Overnight Shooting on Clinton | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police are investigating a shooting that injured two people early Saturday.
The shooting happened just after 3 a.m. at a bar located on the 800 block of Clinton Street.
Detectives say at least two or three people were struck by bullets after a fight inside the bar.
The victims were taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries. A 24-year-old man was discharged from Erie County Medical Center and a 26-year-old male was treated and released from Buffalo General Hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.