Two Hurt in Overnight Shooting on Clinton | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police are investigating a shooting that injured two people early Saturday.
The shooting happened just after 3 a.m. at a bar located on the 800 block of Clinton Street.
Detectives say at least two or three people were struck by bullets after a fight inside the bar.
The victims were taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries. A 24-year-old man was discharged from Erie County Medical Center and a 26-year-old male was treated and released from Buffalo General Hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight