Two Hurt in Overnight Shooting on Clinton | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police are investigating a shooting that injured two people early Saturday.
The shooting happened just after 3 a.m. at a bar located on the 800 block of Clinton Street.
Detectives say at least two or three people were struck by bullets after a fight inside the bar.
The victims were taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries. A 24-year-old man was discharged from Erie County Medical Center and a 26-year-old male was treated and released from Buffalo General Hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found