Man Stabbed on Langfield Drive | News
BUFFALO, NY - Investigators are looking in to an apparent stabbing in the city's Kenfield neighborhood.
Police and medical personnel from Rural-Metro Medical Services responded to the 200 block of Langfield Drive just after 2 a.m. Friday.
A man was taken to Erie County Medical Center with a stab wound to the side of his body.
His condition is not known at this hour.
We have reached out to Mayoral spokesperson Mike DeGeorge for more information.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night