Man Stabbed on Langfield Drive | News
BUFFALO, NY - Investigators are looking in to an apparent stabbing in the city's Kenfield neighborhood.
Police and medical personnel from Rural-Metro Medical Services responded to the 200 block of Langfield Drive just after 2 a.m. Friday.
A man was taken to Erie County Medical Center with a stab wound to the side of his body.
His condition is not known at this hour.
We have reached out to Mayoral spokesperson Mike DeGeorge for more information.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers