Man Stabbed on Langfield Drive | News
BUFFALO, NY - Investigators are looking in to an apparent stabbing in the city's Kenfield neighborhood.
Police and medical personnel from Rural-Metro Medical Services responded to the 200 block of Langfield Drive just after 2 a.m. Friday.
A man was taken to Erie County Medical Center with a stab wound to the side of his body.
His condition is not known at this hour.
We have reached out to Mayoral spokesperson Mike DeGeorge for more information.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight