State Police Make 5 DWI Arrests on I-190 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - State Police have arrested 6 people in 6 separate incidents on the I-190 for DWI and other drug related charges over the weekend.
According to a press release, State Police arrested 30-year-old Keith Kaczmarski, of Boston, for criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation after a traffic stop on the I-190 in the City of Buffalo Saturday.
Police say they also arrested 45-year-old Elvis Espinosa, of Buffalo, for DWI following an investigation into a property damage auto accident on the I-190 Saturday.
Police report four separate DWI arrests on the I-190 Sunday, including 27-year-old Lauren Metz, of West Seneca, 37-year-old Derek Prellwitz, of Buffalo, 29-year-old Randy Zawadzki, of West Seneca, and 35-year-old Michael Herod, of Buffalo.
Police say Metz, Prellwitz, Zawadzki, and Herod were all arrested for DWI following a traffic stop on the I-190 Sunday.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight