Buffalo Man Pleads Guilty to Sexually Assaulting College Students | News
BUFFALO, NY - A Buffalo man has pled guilty to breaking into homes and sexually assaulting two college students.
Kahlil Peoples, 29, pled guilty to two counts of sexual abuse and two counts of burglary.
The Erie County District Attorney's office says Peoples admitted to breaking into the home of a Buffalo State College student and sexually assaulting her in 2010. He also admitted to breaking into the home of another Buff State College student in 2012 and sexually assaulting her, and breaking into the home of a Canisius College student.
Officials say that after Peoples broke into the home of the Canisius College student, Canisius College Public Safety added extra surveillance in the neighborhood and caught Peoples "peeping" into the window of another residence, leading to his arrest.
Peoples will be sentenced January 11, 2013. He could face a maximum of 37 years in prison.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight