Man Shot on Clinton Street in Babcock Neighborhood | News
BUFFALO, NY - A man is at Buffalo General Hospital this morning after he was shot at the intersection of Jones and Clinton Streets.
The incident happened just before 3:30 Tuesday morning.
Buffalo Police say the man, in his mid-30's, was shot in the arm area. They say the man got into a cab and was taken to Buffalo General.
Officials say his injuries are not life-threatening.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public