Man Shot on Clinton Street in Babcock Neighborhood | News
BUFFALO, NY - A man is at Buffalo General Hospital this morning after he was shot at the intersection of Jones and Clinton Streets.
The incident happened just before 3:30 Tuesday morning.
Buffalo Police say the man, in his mid-30's, was shot in the arm area. They say the man got into a cab and was taken to Buffalo General.
Officials say his injuries are not life-threatening.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers