Man Shot on Clinton Street in Babcock Neighborhood | News
BUFFALO, NY - A man is at Buffalo General Hospital this morning after he was shot at the intersection of Jones and Clinton Streets.
The incident happened just before 3:30 Tuesday morning.
Buffalo Police say the man, in his mid-30's, was shot in the arm area. They say the man got into a cab and was taken to Buffalo General.
Officials say his injuries are not life-threatening.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.