Early Morning Fire Starts In Child's Bedroom | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Everyone made it out safely after a fire started inside a child's second-floor bedroom in Buffalo early Sunday morning.
Crews say the fire started inside the home on Alexander Place after 6 a.m. The house is located just off East Ferry.
Nobody was hurt.
The fire chief estimated damage between $35,000 and $50,000.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.