Driver Hits Six Cars, Overturns His Own | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - One man is alright after driving his car into six parked vechicles early Sunday morning.
Buffalo Police say a 34-year-old man was driving on Fillmore Ave near Drexel Street at 4 a.m. when his car struck four parked cars, flipped over, then struck two more parked vechicles.
The driver was taken to Erie County Medical Center where he was treated and released.
Police have not yet released the driver's name or any charges.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight