Driver Hits Six Cars, Overturns His Own | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - One man is alright after driving his car into six parked vechicles early Sunday morning.
Buffalo Police say a 34-year-old man was driving on Fillmore Ave near Drexel Street at 4 a.m. when his car struck four parked cars, flipped over, then struck two more parked vechicles.
The driver was taken to Erie County Medical Center where he was treated and released.
Police have not yet released the driver's name or any charges.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'