PETA Offers $2,500 Reward in Buffalo Puppy Burning Investigation | News
Buffalo, NY - PETA is offering a $2,500 reward to find the person responsible for burning a puppy on Buffalo's east side.
The Buffalo Small Animal Hospital says Phoenix is holding his own even though there have been some setbacks.
He is in a body bandage to try to protect an exposed tendon that threatens his leg.
Still, Phoenix had a good weekend, and wants to interact with other dogs and people which is a good sign.
Police ask anyone with information on this case to call the Buffalo Police Department's confidential tipline at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Business Leaders Organize Chippewa Alliance
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public