PETA Offers $2,500 Reward in Buffalo Puppy Burning Investigation | News
Buffalo, NY - PETA is offering a $2,500 reward to find the person responsible for burning a puppy on Buffalo's east side.
The Buffalo Small Animal Hospital says Phoenix is holding his own even though there have been some setbacks.
He is in a body bandage to try to protect an exposed tendon that threatens his leg.
Still, Phoenix had a good weekend, and wants to interact with other dogs and people which is a good sign.
Police ask anyone with information on this case to call the Buffalo Police Department's confidential tipline at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.