Person Shot on Deerfield Avenue | News
BUFFALO, NY - An overnight shooting on Deerfield Avenue in Buffalo is under investigation.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot at a home along the 100 block of Deerfield Avenue around 3 a.m.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center and is said to be in critical condition.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight