Person Shot on Deerfield Avenue | News
BUFFALO, NY - An overnight shooting on Deerfield Avenue in Buffalo is under investigation.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot at a home along the 100 block of Deerfield Avenue around 3 a.m.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center and is said to be in critical condition.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers