Person Shot on Deerfield Avenue | News
BUFFALO, NY - An overnight shooting on Deerfield Avenue in Buffalo is under investigation.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot at a home along the 100 block of Deerfield Avenue around 3 a.m.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center and is said to be in critical condition.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night