Person Shot on Deerfield Avenue | News
BUFFALO, NY - An overnight shooting on Deerfield Avenue in Buffalo is under investigation.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot at a home along the 100 block of Deerfield Avenue around 3 a.m.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center and is said to be in critical condition.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.