Man Shot Dead in Middle of Buffalo Street | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Buffalo homicide detectives are looking into a shooting where a man was found dead right in the middle of the street.
It happened around 6:30 p.m. Thursday on the 900 block of Northland Avenue. That's right near Erie County Medical Center.
There's no word on any arrests or a motive.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight