Man Shot Dead in Middle of Buffalo Street | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Buffalo homicide detectives are looking into a shooting where a man was found dead right in the middle of the street.
It happened around 6:30 p.m. Thursday on the 900 block of Northland Avenue. That's right near Erie County Medical Center.
There's no word on any arrests or a motive.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found