Shooting Victim Dies at ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police Homicide Detectives are investigating a shooting that took place on the city's east side Sunday morning.
Police say a male in his mid 30's was shot by a shotgun from a passing vehicle around 10:30am at Carl Street and East Delavan.
He was taken to ECMC to be treated for serious injuries. He has since passed away.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo