Shooting Victim Dies at ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police Homicide Detectives are investigating a shooting that took place on the city's east side Sunday morning.
Police say a male in his mid 30's was shot by a shotgun from a passing vehicle around 10:30am at Carl Street and East Delavan.
He was taken to ECMC to be treated for serious injuries. He has since passed away.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.