Shooting Victim Dies at ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police Homicide Detectives are investigating a shooting that took place on the city's east side Sunday morning.
Police say a male in his mid 30's was shot by a shotgun from a passing vehicle around 10:30am at Carl Street and East Delavan.
He was taken to ECMC to be treated for serious injuries. He has since passed away.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night