Two People Shot in City Overnight | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - Two people were shot around 4:15 a.m. Sunday in the city of Buffalo's Kensington neighborhood.
Police say the incident happened on the 200 block of Manhattan Avenue just south of East Amherst Street.
The two victims were shot had just gotten off a limo/party bus when they were shot. Police say neither of the victim's injuries were life threatening.
A 31-year-old male is in stable condition at ECMC. The second victim, a 22-year-old male, has been treated and released.
District detectives are questioning a person of interest in the shooting, although no charges have yet been filed.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial Day Commemoration Features Military March
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers