Driver Involved in Police Car Crash Released From ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are still investigating what caused an accident that involved a Buffalo Police patrol car.
The accident happened around 1:30pm Saturday near Walden and Koons Avenue.
A spokesperson for the Buffalo Police say the patrol car was traveling north on Koons while responding to a call when the accident happened.
The other vehicle, driven by 43-year-old James McLaughlin was traveling west on Walden when he struck the patrol car.
The officer and McLaughlin were both taken to Erie County Medical Center to be treated. Both have been released as of Sunday afternoon.
Police are still investigating and no charges have been filed.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers