Driver Involved in Police Car Crash Released From ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are still investigating what caused an accident that involved a Buffalo Police patrol car.
The accident happened around 1:30pm Saturday near Walden and Koons Avenue.
A spokesperson for the Buffalo Police say the patrol car was traveling north on Koons while responding to a call when the accident happened.
The other vehicle, driven by 43-year-old James McLaughlin was traveling west on Walden when he struck the patrol car.
The officer and McLaughlin were both taken to Erie County Medical Center to be treated. Both have been released as of Sunday afternoon.
Police are still investigating and no charges have been filed.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found