Driver Involved in Police Car Crash Released From ECMC | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are still investigating what caused an accident that involved a Buffalo Police patrol car.
The accident happened around 1:30pm Saturday near Walden and Koons Avenue.
A spokesperson for the Buffalo Police say the patrol car was traveling north on Koons while responding to a call when the accident happened.
The other vehicle, driven by 43-year-old James McLaughlin was traveling west on Walden when he struck the patrol car.
The officer and McLaughlin were both taken to Erie County Medical Center to be treated. Both have been released as of Sunday afternoon.
Police are still investigating and no charges have been filed.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.