Relocation Guide Showcases WNY's Best | News
There are a lot of great things about Buffalo and Western New York that people and businesses nationwide have no idea exist.
That's why the Buffalo Niagara Enterprise has come up with a new detailed guide that highlights what we have to offer here in Western New York .
It's a piece of a larger strategy with videos and social media, which we're pushing out on." says Tom Kucharski, of Buffalo Niagara Enterprise. "That all works together to help us be more competitive."
You can view the relocation guide here.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.