Toddler Taken to Hospital With Head Injury | News
BUFFALO, NY - A 2-year-old girl was taken to the hospital overnight after her mom called police to report her child had some sort of head injury.
Rural Metro took the child to Women and Children's Hospital to be checked out.
The police investigation began around 3 a.m. Friday at an apartment on Donovan Drive in the city's Ferry-Grider neighborhood.
We're currently waiting for further information from Buffalo Police.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo