Toddler Taken to Hospital With Head Injury | News
BUFFALO, NY - A 2-year-old girl was taken to the hospital overnight after her mom called police to report her child had some sort of head injury.
Rural Metro took the child to Women and Children's Hospital to be checked out.
The police investigation began around 3 a.m. Friday at an apartment on Donovan Drive in the city's Ferry-Grider neighborhood.
We're currently waiting for further information from Buffalo Police.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night