Toddler Taken to Hospital With Head Injury | News
BUFFALO, NY - A 2-year-old girl was taken to the hospital overnight after her mom called police to report her child had some sort of head injury.
Rural Metro took the child to Women and Children's Hospital to be checked out.
The police investigation began around 3 a.m. Friday at an apartment on Donovan Drive in the city's Ferry-Grider neighborhood.
We're currently waiting for further information from Buffalo Police.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.