Toddler Taken to Hospital With Head Injury | News
BUFFALO, NY - A 2-year-old girl was taken to the hospital overnight after her mom called police to report her child had some sort of head injury.
Rural Metro took the child to Women and Children's Hospital to be checked out.
The police investigation began around 3 a.m. Friday at an apartment on Donovan Drive in the city's Ferry-Grider neighborhood.
We're currently waiting for further information from Buffalo Police.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers