Goodyear Ave. Shooting Victim Dies | News
BUFFALO, NY - Shots rang out on Goodyear Avenue Sunday afternoon leaving one man dead.
Buffalo Police responded to a call of a person shot just before 4 p.m.
When Ferry-Fillmore District officers arrived to the 500 block of Goodyear Avenue they found a 30-year-old black man shot multiple times.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center by Rural Metro Medical Services, but later died of his injuries.
The name of the victim is being withheld pending the notification of family members.
Buffalo Police Homicide Detectives are investigating the homicide and encourage anyone with information to call or text the Buffalo Police Confidential Tipline at 716-847-2255. Members of the community can also email a confidential tip to police via an online form at their website.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo