Goodyear Ave. Shooting Victim Dies | News
BUFFALO, NY - Shots rang out on Goodyear Avenue Sunday afternoon leaving one man dead.
Buffalo Police responded to a call of a person shot just before 4 p.m.
When Ferry-Fillmore District officers arrived to the 500 block of Goodyear Avenue they found a 30-year-old black man shot multiple times.
The victim was taken to Erie County Medical Center by Rural Metro Medical Services, but later died of his injuries.
The name of the victim is being withheld pending the notification of family members.
Buffalo Police Homicide Detectives are investigating the homicide and encourage anyone with information to call or text the Buffalo Police Confidential Tipline at 716-847-2255. Members of the community can also email a confidential tip to police via an online form at their website.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers