Buffalo Firefighters Fight Overnight Fire | News
BUFFALO, NY - A vacant house fire in the city's Emerson section pressed Buffalo Firefighters into action overnight.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. along the 400 block of Walden Avenue near the intersection of Koons Ave.
Officials say the fire started on the first floor and spread to the home's second floor and attic.
It took about thirty minutes to put the fire out.
Damage from the fire is estimated at $35,000.
The fire is under investigation by the Buffalo Fire Arson Investigation Unit.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- Utility work closes part of Church Street downtown
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public