Electrical Issue May Have Sparked Fire on Barthel | News
BUFFALO, NY - A possible electrical issue may be responsible for a Tuesday morning fire.
The Buffalo Fire Alarm Office tells 2 On Your Side the fire at 61 Barthel Street broke out around 5:48 a.m.
Firefighters found a rear first floor bedroom on fire. They were able to keep the fire from spreading beyond that point.
Investigators think some sort of an electrical issue may have sparked the fire, but a final determination has yet to be determined.
Damage from the fire is said to be $15,000.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.