Buffalo Fire Crews Fight Carl Street Fire | News
BUFFALO, NY - A suspicious fire in Buffalo's Delavan-Grider neighborhood kept Buffalo firefighters busy Monday morning.
The fire erupted around 5 a.m. engulfing the two-story vacant home at 93 Carl Street.
It took nearly two hours for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
The flames were so intense; crews were forced to fight the fire from outside of the building.
The Buffalo Fire Alarm Office tells 2 On Your Side that no one was hurt.
Damage to the building because of the fire is said to be $40,000.
The fire is currently under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found