Come and Dive In at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre | Families
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre in nearby London, Ontario, is truly a world-class swimming and diving facility, host to a multitude of top-level meets, including the 2001 Canada Summer Games. And how cool is this: The Olympic-sized pool is specially equipped so workers can change the configuration for a multitude of uses, and uses a moveable floor to vary the depth!
Water is kept at a comfortable temperature — around 83 degrees. The deep end features one-meter and three-meter springboards as well as three-meter and five-meter platforms. Visit during Forest City dive practices or competitions and watch the athletes soar from the 7.5- and 10-meter platforms!
Open for family recreational swims, the Aquatic Centre also features an adult only swirlpool with soothing jets and warm water (100 to 108 degrees.) It’s the perfect spot for adults to just sit back and relax.
Located at 1045 Wonderland Road North in London, please call (519) 661-4455 or visit http://www.london.ca/d.aspx?s=/Aquatics_CS/cgac.htm for more information. If you’d like to view a brief video of the facility, click on the following link: http://www.londontourism.ca/Discover-Our-Spirit/Family-Fun/Canada-Games-Aquatic-Centre. And, for helpful information on planning a quick getaway to London, please visit www.londontourism.ca.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial Day Commemoration Features Military March
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers