Elm Street Bakery to Join Winter Market at Horsefeathers | Events
The Winter Market at Horsefeathers, located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, will welcome Elm Street Bakery to the market this Saturday! Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Entertaining shoppers this weekend will be singer/guitarists Adam Giancarlo from 10 to 11:30 a.m., followed by Davey O. from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
The market will continue from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or email@example.com for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WinterMarketAtHorsefeathers for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight