Elm Street Bakery to Join Winter Market at Horsefeathers | Events
The Winter Market at Horsefeathers, located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, will welcome Elm Street Bakery to the market this Saturday! Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Entertaining shoppers this weekend will be singer/guitarists Adam Giancarlo from 10 to 11:30 a.m., followed by Davey O. from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
The market will continue from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WinterMarketAtHorsefeathers for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author