Open House, Tours Slated at Mary Queen of Angels School | Events
Mary Queen of Angels School, providing a quality education for students in Pre-K, UPK, Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8, will hold an open house from 9 to 11 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, at the school, located at 170 Rosewood Terrace (off George Urban Boulevard), Cheektowaga. Families interested in seeing the school while classes are in session are encouraged to visit during the morning open house event.
Highlighting the open house will be a tour of the school, which will give guests an opportunity to view the new Media Arts Center, SMART Board demonstrations, music and art rooms, science lab and much more. Refreshments will be served. Guests will also have an opportunity to meet students, teachers and the school’s principal, MaryAlice Bagwell.
Mary Queen of Angels, a regional Catholic school drawing students from Cheektowaga, Sloan, Buffalo, Depew, Amherst, Williamsville and West Seneca, boasts a family atmosphere and a caring faculty. The school also offers an affordable after-school program; hot breakfast and lunch programs; Spanish language lessons beginning in kindergarten; numerous sports teams, clubs and extracurricular activities; and a strong and supportive Home School Association.
Generous tuition and financial aid packages are available to families that qualify, and details will be available during the open house event.
For more information regarding the school, please visit www.mqangels.com or follow the school’s Facebook page for frequent updates. If you are unable to attend the open house but would like to schedule a private tour of the facility, please call the school office at 895-6280.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers