Spring It On: Buffalo Niagara's Day of Giving is March 1 | Community Spirit
Spring It On is Buffalo Niagara’s first 24-hour on-line fundraising event, being held from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm on Friday March 1. Spring It On is designed to raise awareness and funds for participating not-for-profit organizations in Erie and Niagara County. We hope to mobilize community members for one day of giving to strengthen and support our community.
We are encouraging everyone to visit Fundraise.SpringItOn.org to make a secure online contribution to your favorite nonprofit organization between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 1. 182 organizations have signed up to participate – you can see the whole list by clicking HERE.
Please join us and spring something great on the nonprofits that make our community such a great place to be!
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight