Spring It On: Buffalo Niagara's Day of Giving is March 1 | Community Spirit
Spring It On is Buffalo Niagara’s first 24-hour on-line fundraising event, being held from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm on Friday March 1. Spring It On is designed to raise awareness and funds for participating not-for-profit organizations in Erie and Niagara County. We hope to mobilize community members for one day of giving to strengthen and support our community.
We are encouraging everyone to visit Fundraise.SpringItOn.org to make a secure online contribution to your favorite nonprofit organization between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 1. 182 organizations have signed up to participate – you can see the whole list by clicking HERE.
Please join us and spring something great on the nonprofits that make our community such a great place to be!
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers