Sign Up for the Buffalo Brew Tour | Community Spirit
An Announcement from the Friends of the Broadway Market District
The Friends of the Broadway Market District is presenting the third installment of the “Second Saturday of the Month” Lecture Series on March 9th at noon at the Broadway Market.
The speaker will be Peter Jablonski, a well-known beer historian and enthusiast, who will speak on the brewing history in the city of Buffalo and especially on the East Side of Buffalo.
If you still want to learn more historical facts about the brewing history in Buffalo, a Brewery Bus Tour and Tasting will follow immediately after the lecture. The bus tour will start at Ulrich’s Tavern at 1:30pm and end at 6:30pm. For a mere $40.00, you will be provided with 5 hours of fun as well as exploring several venues where light fares will be served and tastings will be provided.
The bus tour is limited to 44 people and payment and reservations are required by March 2nd . Contact either Peter at 440-7895 or Sophie at 479-1382 for additional information.
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author