Accessory Trends for Fall 2012 | Arts & Culture
- Bright bags- spark up those uniforms with some hot accessories bright colored bags are this fall accessory trend for all ages.
- Layered Bracelets-for guys or girls this is a great way to spark any outfit or uniform
- Headbands and Beanies- students who wear uniform often looks for hot accessories to give life to thier uniforms so look to see this trend go big this fall with flowers, bows and beanies.
- Tortoise Shell Glasses
- Boots: thigh-high/ to ankle boots in textured leather, and faux leather and suede in bold colors.
- Bags- wovens and wickers for a new style this school year
- Stud Embellishments- this work for guys and girl look to see studs on belts, hats and shoes
Tamora Lee http://style.ly/boutique/Tamora-Lee-108006
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lucky Player from Eden, N.Y. Wins $844,437 on Penny Machine at Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Appoints Two Directors
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Explore Buffalo Lists September Events; Special Tours will Focus on Art
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.