Trend finder: Metallics | Arts & Culture
Metallic madness is taking over the fashion scene this summer and fall 2012. Metallics are a great way to add some glitz and glimmer to any wardrobe. Fashion is going for that futuristic look with metallics fabrics. Designers are using metallics creating fresh new looks that add rich textures to classic styles. Gold and silver metallics seems to be the hot trend among designers who are creating futuristic yet timeless pieces.
Some of the most popular trending looks for metallics include:View slideshow: Metallic Acessories @ Tamora Lee online
- Statement Jewelry
- Bomber Jacket
- Pencil skirts
- tailored trousers
- a-line dresses
- beaded pants
How to wear Metallic trend
Minimal Accessories- with metallic you really dont need accessories the fabric alone is enough. If you do be sure to choose accessories that highlight and tone down the look with the right bright colors, textured and accent/embellishments. But truthfully keep accessories to basic or skip them all together.Metallics are hot this summer 2012Photo credit: tamoralee,lawrence pizziVideo: SPRING TREND 2012: METALLICS
Pair metallics with neutrals-Neutral are great for metallics they give a balance to any metallic piece. Pair a metallics with cream, grey, white or basic black.
Wear pieces that are form fitting- form-fitting metallics are balanced and more polished looking when they are worn closer to the body. Its easy to create hot evening looks that are sleek and appropriate as well as edgy and elegant. If you want that edgy look add some black ankle boots or gladiator sandals, knee high sandals.. If you want that elegant look go for the Metallic jackets with fitted pants, skirts or a metallic dress but be sure to kept ensembles looking clean and refined.
Choose one metallic- keep it simple yet polished with wearing one metallic at a time to keep the look tone down. Hot items to pair metallics with are blouses that are sheer or button up, jackets and sandals. The key to metallics is working with one key piece.
To shop Lawrence Pizzi :http://ttp://www.lawrencepizzi.com
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers